I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.
why on earth doesn’t this have more notes
I actually had to do this once. She lived.
if you scroll past this on your dash you are absolutely heartless.
Reblog this!! This can save somebody’s life!
do not scroll down.
THE BEGINNINGS OF KAWAII
No, no, you have no idea. It actually IS the beginning of the whole so-called “kawaii culture”. And it started because girls started using mechanical pencils, which provided fine handwriting. After being banished (more precisely, during the 80s), this kind of writing started being used in products like magazines and make-up. And, during this time, icons we usually associate with the whole kawaii industry (like the characters from Sanrio) came to life too.
And what many people don’t realize is that this subculture was born as a way for young girls to express themselves in their own way. And it was also used as something against the adult life and the traditional culture, often seen as dull and boring and oppressive. By embracing cuteness, these young girls (and adult women, after a while) were showing non-conformation with the current standards.
So yep. Kawaii is important, and it all started with cute, simple handwritting a few hearts and cat faces in some girls’ school notebooks <3
george takei is a gift to humanity
George Takei is my spirit animal.
He gr8 but not a spirt anaimal cause lets face it you properly not ndn and he isnt either and thats a scare thing dor NATIVES only
My activity spikes every Wednesday because of this post
always reblog on a wednesday, that’s the rule.
Dammit its Wednesday and I would have been rethinking scrolling past this all day if I didn’t reblog
- Capitalists: Capitalism is the best system because it works by the laws of nature. Darwin! Natural selection! Only the strong survive!
- Kropotkin: Actually, Darwin pointed out that in numberless animal societies, the struggle between separate individuals for the means of existence disappears, that struggle is replaced by co-operation and how that substitution results in the development of intellectual and moral faculties which secure to the species the best conditions for survival.
- Capitalists: No
- Darwin: Yes
SO IF YOU ARE IN THIS FANDOM YOU ARE MOST LIKELY AWARE OF TAGS SUCH AS THE TUMBLR TAG, THE SEVEN SECOND TAG, AND THE TOILET TAG.
THESE WERE ALL STARTED BY THE LOVELY AMAZINGPHIL.
AS YOU MAY KNOW HE IS VERY CLOSE TO 2 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS.
NOW I AM A VERY BIG SUPPORTER OF PHIL
SO HERES THE DEAL
IF WE ARE ABLE TO TREND #GETPHILTO2M OR #GETPHILTO2MIL AND MAKE PHIL HIT TWO MILLION SUBSCRIBERS
I’m a vegan and srs if you make your pets vegan you’re a fuckhead
Reblogging because i need to have this futurama gif set on speed dial.
Don’t fuck with your animals diets please, hippies.
emotionally manipulative things you should never say to people:
- "i would kill myself without you"
- "everyone leaves me, don’t leave me like they did"
- basically anything that guilts the other person into staying in a relationship with you
this post is important